St Margaret's enjoys the dedicated services of clergy, staff members and volunteers, some of whom are listed below.
To see more members of our team, take a look at the bottom of this page at the two groups of photographs.
Clergy and Staff
- David Cutts is our Vicar. He has been at St. Margaret’s since 1994 and has two children.
- Keith Jones is an Associate Minister. If you would like to know a little more about him, click on the following link: Keith Jones
- John Elliston is an Associate Minister. If you would like to know a little more about him, click on the following link: John Elliston
- Phil Hall (email@example.com) and Heather Jasper (firstname.lastname@example.org) are our Church Wardens.
Contact points are listed on our Contact page.
Meet some of our team members:
- Top row (left to right): David Cutts (Vicar), John Elliston (Associate Minister), Keith Jones (Associate Minister)
- Middle row (left to right): Christopher Tinker (Director of Music), John Girt (Captain of Bellringers), Phil Hall (Church Warden), Margaret Woodward (Dep Warden & Team Leader for Communication)
- Bottom row (left to right): Lucy Drake (Team Leader for Church Building), Heather Jasper (Church Warden), Maggie Conder (Team Leader for Fellowship)
- Top row (left to right): Helen Prior-Townsend (Team Leader for Youth), Margaret Llewellyn (Branch Leader Mothers Union), George Woodward (Local Giving Co-ordinator), David Hampson (Churchyard Co-ordinator)
- Middle row (left to right): Peter & June Youngs (Team Leaders for Prayer), John Woodcock (Treasurer), Andy Turpin (Team Leader for the Church Centre)
- Bottom row Dave Scott & Helen Woodfine (Parish Giving Officers)
Members of the St Margaret's Parochial Church Council (PCC)