Services times for June 2021
We are now holding indoor and outdoor services, as well as livestreaming our 11am service each week. We hope that you will be able to join us, in person or on-line, at one of these services.
If you need any assistance in joining us online, please do contact Andy Turpin, our Verger Administrator email@example.com
Our current weekly pattern of services is as follows...
a said service, using the Book of Common Prayer
Rise in the Sunshine
every Sunday in June except the 20th
a 30-minute fun service for all ages, with Bible stories, activities and songs
|St. Margaret's School playing field
a modern language service, with music
& Livestreamed (Youtube)
See this page for details of services that are live streamed
Also, on 20th June only:
for nature lovers of all ages to explore the Christian faith in outdoor spaces
|In the churchyard
We look forward to seeing you at one of these services
Please see the note below about the use of face coverings during services in the church.
For your re-assurance we have implemented a number of measures to create as safe an environment as possible within the church. These apply during services and also periods of private prayer.
These measures include the following:
- from the 8th August 2020 it is a legal requirement to wear a face covering inside church buildings, unless someone has a "legitimate reason" not to; please help us to comply with this rule and, in doing so, to protect those around you [click here to find out more about this]
- please use the provided hand sanitiser on entry and exit
- please touch as few surfaces as possible and be aware that others may have touched them earlier
- please maintain a distance of 2 metres from other people inside the building
- be especially aware of this on entry, exit and whilst moving around inside the church
- please do not enter the building if you feel this will not be possible (when the church is open for private prayer, we recommend a maximum of 20 people in the church at any one time, as people will be arriving and leaving at different times)
- In order to assist with NHS Test & Trace, we would be grateful if you would register your attendance at the church. You can do this by either
- using the "QR code" that's on display inside the building (if you have the NHS Test & Trace app on your phone)
- at services, completing a Test & Trace contact details form that can be obtained from one of the stewards.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us keep everyone safe. Thank you!